Ceramic Wool Dealers in Bangalore
The use of ceramic fiber products or ceramic wool for insulation purposes has become very popular nowadays. Almost all companies today demand these products because they are mainly used to control heat. Ceramic fiber products widely used by various businesses that involve operations and manufacturing processes that generate or use high temperatures. These materials are used in various applications and they come in different types. The product shows excellent thermal insulation properties and construction performance, especially suitable for deep processing (multi-layer composite, punching, etc.); and excellent resistance to molten infiltration, allowing itself to be used for casting washer separation in the construction and glass industries. Temperature varies from RT-1260°C (2300°F) and HTZ-1260°C (2600°F).
General Characteristics of Ceramic Wool
- Low thermal capacity and conductivity.
- Excellent electrical insulation properties.
- Excellent machining performance.
- High strength, tear resistance.
- High flexibility.
- Low shot content.
Typical Applications of Ceramic Wool
- Automotive and aerospace heat shields.
- Gaskets for ovens, stoves, heaters and other appliances.
- Automotive muffler insulation.
- Investment casting mold wrap.
- Expansion joints filling material.
- Insulation material for instruments and heating element.