Various properties of EPS Thermocol
- It contains 3-6 million discreet cells per liter giving it excellent insulating properties.
- It can be cut easily with simple tools like knife or a saw.
- It can be painted with Plastic Emulsion paints or water bound distemper.
- It has a high insulating efficiency, resistance to moisture, adequate structural strength and dimensional stability makes it easy to use.
- Thermocol insulation is permanent and life long.
Application of Thermocole
- For Packaging For fragile products and delicate equipments.
- For Art & Crafts Projects in School and Colleges.
- For Insulation In Refrigeration -industrial refrigeration.
- In Building – ceilings, false ceilings, and roofs.
- Acoustic Insulation – cinema halls, factories, offices and residential buildings.